Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Souls Montage

I love the Souls games. Like, a lot. So much so that I'm getting a Souls-themed tattoo on my left shoulder blade at some point within the next couple years, wallet permitting, and yet I've never reviewed them on here. That's gonna change, so prepare yer butt.

The next four consecutive reviews will be of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, and finally Bloodborne. I'd also like to take some time to compare the games, talk about strengths and weaknesses, and ultimately figure out where From Software has been able to shine the most on the Soulsian Pain Train. It's gonna be a long journey, but one that I've spent a hell of a long time researching, so sit back, relax, and enjoy, as I take you on a journey of condescending snark through what I would argue as one of the best and only worthwhile series in modern gaming. From the Vanguard Demon to the Moon Presence... the true Souls begins here.

No comments:

Post a Comment